Self Care Resources for Parents and Families
Self-care skills include feeding, toileting, dressing, bathing, and personal hygiene/grooming. A variety of factors can influence independence in these areas such as physical ability, cognitive ability, and sensory processing.
Self Care Resources
- Tooth Brushing Tips Ι Your Kids OT
- 10 Days to Conquer Clothing Fasteners Ι The Inspired Treehouse
- 33 Free Printable Visuals for Home/Daily Routine Ι A Day in Our Shoes
- Visual Schedules-Self Care Ι Living Well with Autism
- 20+ Tips for Teaching Kids How to Tie their Shoes Ι A Little Pinch of Perfect
Eating is Complicated!
Eating is a complex task. There are a lot of ways children are naturally exposed to foods, which severely limits their diet. This document explains how complex taking a bite of food really is!
Eating is Complicated