About Trillium Day Program
Trillium Day Program provides structure, a daily routine, and a therapeutic approach to instruction. Skilled staff offer an individualized approach for each student based on their specific needs including backgrounds, age range, grade level, prior academic experience and ability level. Key areas of focus include positive reinforcement and guided support to resolve issues and conflicts.
- Daily Goal Setting: students set goals on identified target behaviors
- Social Skill Instruction: students participate in planned social skill instruction with treatment staff
- Self-Reflection Activities: students evaluate their performance on daily goals
- Individual and Small Group Academic Instruction: students participate in reading, math and writing activities individually and in small groups
- Let’s Go Learn is the online curriculum used by all Oregon Department of Education (ODE) long term care and treatment programs in addition to direct instruction.