DCF-East Bend Campus 2125 NE Daggett Bend, OR 97701 Phone: 541-749-2133 Fax: 541-585-3607
Help Families and Donate Today!
Regional Program Manager
541-749-2138 Lori Colvin
Supervisor of Deschutes County
541-749-2137 or 541-977-6457
Supervisor of Crook and Jefferson County
541-476-4456 or 541-777-7753
Healthy Families of the High Desert is a Healthy Families Oregon/Healthy Families America Program. It is a voluntary home visiting program that assists families in giving their newborn children a “healthy start” in life. The program offers weekly intensive home visits for families that need and accept extra support.
We help families to:
- Create a safe and nurturing home environment
- Make informed parenting choices that contribute to excellent family health and wellness
- Learn activities to do with their baby to foster brain development and attachment
- Prepare their child to be school ready
- Access community resources and educational opportunities
- Identify and promote resilience/protective factors