- Any child birth to five years of age can be eligible for services pending evaluation results with demonstrated delays.
- Children are made eligible based on guidelines provided by the Oregon Department of Education
- Developmental screenings and evaluations as well as services are provided at no cost to families
- A screening designed to help parents check their child’s developmental milestones can be completed at: http://asqoregon.com/
- Referrals can come directly from the child’s family or from others involved with the child. Please contact us to start your referral