High Desert ESD celebrates all cultures and languages and is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
At High Desert Education Service District, we believe every student, every family and every member of our team deserves to feel empowered to lead a happy, healthy and inclusive life, free from discrimination, violence and hate. Together, we can influence and inspire systemic change and cultivate kinder, safer and more welcoming places to learn, work and thrive.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the High Desert Education Service District. Current opportunities are listed below.
- Employment Application Process
- HDESD Employment Application – Do Not Use to Apply for Substitute Positions – Visit Substitute Services Page for Substitute Application
- HDESD Employment Application (Spanish) – Solicitud de Empleo
Oregon Health Authority administrative rule 333-019-1030 requires that, by October 18, 2021, all teachers and school staff either be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have been granted a medical or religious exception. “Fully vaccinated” is defined as the point in time 14 days after receiving all required doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine (currently two shots of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, or one shot of Johnson & Johnson vaccine).
Upon job offer, and prior to their first day of work, successful candidates will need to submit proof of COVID-19 vaccination or a medical or religious exception.
Applications for all positions are accepted online through the HDESD Recruit & Hire site: https://highdesert.tedk12.com/hire/Index.aspx
- Retention & Substitute Specialist
View Posting: C 129-6403 Retention & Substitute Specialist
- Family Engagement Partnership Specialist
View Posting: C 130-6142 Family Engagement Partnership Specialist
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing
View Posting: L 513-207 Teacher DHH
- CTE+STEM (Career & Technical Education + Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) Career Navigation Specialist
View Posting: L 512 CTE STEM Career Navigation Specialist
- Juntos Aprendemos Intake Specialist & Resource Navigator
View Posting: C 122 Juntos Aprendemos Intake Specialist – Resource Navigator
- Administrative & Finance Coordinator
View Posting: C 126 Administrative and Finance Coordinator EL Hub
- Occupational Therapist
View Posting: L 500 Occupational Therapist
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
View Posting: C 128 COTA
- Speech Language Pathologist
View Posting: L 505-6369-6188-6345 Speech Language Pathologist
- Healthy Families Family Support Specialist – 2 position
View Posting: C 127-6438 Healthy Families Family Support Specialist
- Supporting Educational Assistant II – Intensive Behavior Program – 4 positions
View Posting: C 117 SEA II Nest
- Educational Assistant for Early Childhood Special Education and/or Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Classrooms
View Posting: C 104 ABA Assistant ECSE Bend – Temporary
View Posting: C 107 ABA Assistant ECSE Redmond
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Program Educational Assistant – 5 positions
View Posting: C 116 ABA EA – Bridges
- Language Interpreters Needed
For more information, contact Geraldine Casimiro, 541-480-8924, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Driver Education Instructors Needed
Classroom and Behind-the-Wheel Instructors, part time positions, $20 – $24 per hour
Contact Nancy Haase, 541-693-5697 or email@example.com