What is Shared Literacy?
- “provides an authentic context for literacy, language, and communication skills of children with complex communication needs who use augmentative and alternative communication (AAC).” – Clendon S., Erickson K., Janse Van Rensburg R., & Amm J.
- also known as dialogic reading, shared reading, shared storytime, guided reading
Shared Literacy Books
- Oregon Technology Access Program
- Center for Applied Special Education Technology
- Center For Technology & Disability
- PACER Center
- Central Oregon Disability Support Network
- National Center On Universal Design For Learning
- Quality Indicators For Assistive Technology
- High Incidence Assistive Technology
- AT Classroom Blog
- Deschutes Public Library
- Connsense Report