If you want to receive email on your iPad or iPhone, you can easily create a new email account for the ESD Exchange mail service:
- Begin by tapping the Settings app, then “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” , then Add account> Microsoft Exchange
- On the next screen, enter your complete email address, domain, username, password and a description (which may be anything you like).
- Server is: exch02.hdesd.org
- Domain name is hdesd
- Your device will now try to locate your Exchange Server using Microsoft’s auto-discovery service.
- Choose which type or types of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and Calendars. Note: by default, only three days’ worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your Exchange account, and tap on Mail days to sync.
The attached picture of the iPad screen shows these settings.