The High Desert Education Service District provides technology services to Central Oregon schools, school districts, HDESD staff and programs, and our community. We work in partnership with our region’s technology teams and district leadership in Bend, Crook County, Redmond, and Sisters.
Our HDESD technology services focus on the security, access, and mobility of information. We are a mobile-first organization and offer tools that encourage our staff and students to work and learn securely and efficiently from anywhere.
Call 541-693-5642 (or 5643)
We are also available by phone. You may get our voicemail if we’re out helping staff and students. Leave us details in your message and we’ll respond as quickly as we can.
What We Do
High Desert ESD technology services enhance and enable learning; create and maintain a safe environment; drive improved efficiencies and productivity; aid in better decision making; and facilitate communication.
Our services include:
- Assistive Technology
- Device Management
- Information Services
- Instructional Technology
- Network Engineering and Services
- Security Services
- Systems Engineering
- Training and User Support
HDESD Technology Services also partners with Central Oregon Community College, Central Oregon libraries, the City of Bend, the Oregon Department of Education and school districts outside of Central Oregon.
High Desert ESD
2804 SW Sixth Street
Redmond, OR 97756
Security, Access, Mobility
Sam, our border collie logo, is a visual reminder of the work we prioritize:
- security: fortifying our processes and people against the current cybersecurity risks
- access: ensuring students and staff have access to the tools, connections, and information they need each day
- mobility: modernizing our systems and philosphy to make the tools and information available where and when the user needs them