Staff Car Reservation
HDESD has two automobiles available for staff business use; a Toyota Prius located in Redmond at the HDREC and a Chevy Impala located in Bend at the Bend Education Center. To reserve and use the Prius or Chevy Impala, follow these simple instructions.
- Reserve car by sending Outlook meeting request.
- Go to your Outlook calendar.
- Select New Meeting Request.
- In the “To” box, enter the vehicle you wish to reserve; either “Toyota Prius” or “Chevy Impala”.
- In subject line include your name and purpose of trip. For example: “Greg Munn – district budget meeting.”
- In the “Location” box enter location or destination of the trip.
- Enter start date and time you will need vehicle to end date and time when you will return vehicle. You can check the car’s availability by selecting the “scheduling assistant” option on the menu bar.
- Send the request.
- You will receive an email confirmation if the vehicle is available. Call Jamie Benton at extension 2009 if you are unable to reserve through Outlook.
- Use of car
- Pick up Toyota Prius keys from Jamie Benton at HDREC in Redmond or Chevy Impala keys from Meg Shanahan at BEC (room 216, extension 2104).
- At end of trip, document mileage on the in-car trip log and return keys to Jamie or Meg.