Staff Car Reservation
To reserve or view availability you must first have access to the calendar for the Prius. Please email Stacy Kelley at email@example.com with any questions.
To add the calendar and view availability:
1. Go to your Google calendar.
2. Select the “+” symbol under “Other Calendars.”
3. Select “Subscribe to Calendar.”
4. Type “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the “Add Guests” field.
5. You can now view busy and free times for the Prius!
To reserve the Prius:
1. Confirm the Prius is available for the time period you would like on the Google calendar.
2. Add your appointment and Prius request by selecting the day of your appointment on your calendar. This will open an “Event” box.
3. Select “more options.”
4. In the “Add Title” field, type the first and last name of the person that will be driving the Prius and the destination.
5. Select “Add guests” on the right side of the screen and type “Toyota Prius”.
6. Select “Save” when finished. This will add the event to your calendar and will send an invite to the Toyota Prius calendar.
7. You will receive an email confirmation if the vehicle is available.
Use of car:
1. Prior to initial use of car, read and sign the HDESD District Automobile Procedures and Use Terms. Please send the completed form to Stacy Kelley at email@example.com.
2. Pick up Toyota Prius keys from the front desk at HDREC in Redmond.
4. At end of trip, document mileage on the in-car trip log.
5. Return the key to the front desk at HDREC or if after hours, place the key in the black drop-box to the right of the HDREC front doors.