Staff Car Reservation
To reserve or view availability you must first have access to the calendar for the Prius. If you do not have calendar access, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your Google calendar.
2. Add the shared Toyota Prius calendar to your calendar. On left hand side of screen type and select “Toyota Prius” in the box labeled “Add a coworker’s calendar” under “Other calendars.”
4. Once you’ve added and selected the calendar you can view busy and free times for the vehicle.
To reserve a vehicle:
1. Confirm the vehicle is available for the time period you would like on the Google calendar.
2. Add your appointment and car request by selecting the day of your appointment on your calendar. This will open an “Event” box. Select “Edit event”.
3. Enter pertinent event details, including the auto you wish to reserve in the “Add guests” box on the right hand side of the screen, either “Toyota Prius”.
4. Select “Save” when finished. This will add the event to your calendar and will send an invite to either the Toyota Prius calendar which will be confirmed by Stacy Kelley.
5. You will receive an email confirmation if the vehicle is available. Call Jamie Benton at extension 2009 if you are unable to reserve through Google.
Use of car:
2. Pick up Toyota Prius keys from Stacy Kelley at HDREC in Redmond.
4. At end of trip, document mileage on the in-car trip log and return keys to Stacy Kelley.