TOGETHER, ENGAGING STUDENTS TO SUCCEED
MISSION ~ Improve student outcomes with EXCELLENCE, EQUITY and EFFICIENCY.
STRATEGIC PRIORITIES ~ Implement best practices for educators gleaned from INVESTIGATION, INNOVATION and INCUBATION of ideas and efforts from the public and private sectors.
Foster educaiton opportunities from birth to career
- Increase student access to education
- Advocate regionally for birth to career education opportunities
- Garner funds for programs and services
Provide value to our school districts, families and other customers
- Provide services on behalf of our districts due to cost, politics or expertise
- Listen to and meet the needs of our constituents
- Employ individuals with experience and expertise
Bridge gaps and bring people together
- Build coalitions and partnerships
- Look for and respond to unmet needs
- Enhance state and regional presence - Advocate and inform
The High Desert Education Service District (HDESD) is a regional support system that links school districts in Central Oregon to state and national education resources. Our programs help districts minimize duplication of services, preserve their local budgets and receive special programs that might otherwise be unavailable to them. The High Desert Education Service District partners with: